Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

My first blog post ever

Welcome to my first ever, brand new blog! Thank you so much for stopping by.

This blog will mainly be about my crafting, though it may occasionally be a place to post recipes or homeschooling stuff.

I love to paper craft. I love die cut machines and using them in card making and 3d items. I have also recently invested in alcohol markers and have started to practice my coloring.

All of the images in the following cards were found in Elizabeth Dulemba's Coloring Page Tuesdays Freebies. They were colored with a combination of markers: Spectrum Noir, Copic, American Crafts and Prisma. I also used Wink of Stella for some highlights.

Waiting for Santa
Christmas Mice

Tired Santa

Please let me know if you would like any more information about supplies I used on these cards.

Thanks for looking!
Cathy

17 comments:

  1. Nicely done Cathy! Love your coloring, have you tried the gamisol technique with colored pencils? Suggestions: a blog roll list of your favorite blogs, perhaps a link to The Kraaft Shaak and our google+ Kommunity, links to your social media. I think it's great that you created a blog for us to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the pencils, but haven't played with them lately. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to play around with figuring out how to do that!

      Delete
    2. Nanette, you are genius and of course my favorite k-child as you suggest she link to the Kraaft Shaak first! ;)

      Delete
    3. Heather, did you seriously come on MY blog and then tell someone else they were your favorite?!? Hmmmph!

      Delete
    4. Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Heather! For shame on you! I think you're in the proverbial dog house, lol!
      Big Hugs! (you're gonna need 'em)
      Maria.

      Delete
    5. um, yes I suppose I did Cath - looks like I should take that back as you were the first K child to suggest changing her name to support my K world. LOL

      Delete
  2. BRAVO Cathy! You did a fantastic job! I love the shades of Green on the blog background, it's my favorite color. The card is just beautiful. Thank you for creating this and sharing it with us. I agree with Nanette that it's wonderful we can now follow you on your journey! I can't wait to see more.
    Big Hugs!!
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and so it begins - go girl. Glad to be on this journey with you. Let's encourage each other to have fun with it! (great start by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you decided to do this. I love your cards and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! Woohoo!!! Yay!!!!! I love it!!! I really love all the coloring you done in your cards! Congratulations! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent .... love the cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO WOOt WOOT!!! She is HERE!!!! I am sooooo proud of you for taking the plunge!!! It a GREAT blog!!! And I love those cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, first blog post and nine comments already (ten including mine). Way to go! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, Sylvia got in there just before me, so it's actually 12 now!

    ReplyDelete