Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sketching

I have found a new to me craft/ art form. Sketching. I find it very relaxing, but I don't know how good I am at it. In a way it doesn't matter, because the process is what I enjoy working through right now.
Here are a few of the sketches I've done over the last week.



My father

There are a lot of words here that I'm just not ready to let out yet. Let me just say I almost used this drawing for the WIW Pain post.


Cherry Blossoms
I did this sketch this morning. It's the second time I've drawn this but I wanted to add it to my sketchbook.


My sulky son doing school, with Eddie Munster hair

My first face sketch inspired by the gals in the Kraafters Kommunity

I like this one so much that I've made it my profile picture for now. FYI this looks nothing like me!

Thanks for looking!
Cathy



5 comments:

  1. you are very good - the more you do the better you will be. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!!! I love them all! The cherry blossom is great also. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I am so glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea to put all these sketches on your blog too! You're so right: it doesn't matter if our drawings are good or not. It's all about enjoying the process!

    ReplyDelete