Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

WOIW "Time"

The Word of Inspiration this past Wednesday was "Time" 


Please ignore how crooked I glued this!
I used this as a reason to cut a cuckoo clock file I've had for a    couple years. I wanted it to be a real clock though. I remembered a clock we received as a wedding gift that I hadn't used in years. I sized the cuckoo clock to match the real clock face.











I decided to make this an autumn themed clock and chose papers to match. The original file had pine trees that I decided to make pumpkins instead, to match the theme better.






I added the banner with the quote from Ecclesiastes to complete the clock. I liked that it tied in both the thought of seasons and time.



Thanks for looking!
Cathy 




5 comments:

  1. I love this Cathy!! You done a fantastic job! Don't you just love your Silhouette!!! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW Cathy!! I am pretty impressed with this. What a great addition to your home, something beautiful you made and so very creative and functional too. These are the things I love about our craft adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, and it really works! !! Very clever! !!

    ReplyDelete