Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Arrrrg!

When I remembered yesterday that it was "Talk like a Pirate" day I decided I need to make a little something in honor of the day. This started out as a recycled small flat rate shipping box. I cut the window in the front, then tore, inked, spayed, and even burned some tan cardstock to get that weathered parchment look. I wrapped and glued these papers around the outside, then decorated the inside with papers and Cricut die cuts. I even used sand for the beach. All die cuts are from the Life's a Party cartridge.


Thanks for looking!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love the finished project!!! My brother would love that! He's always saying "aarrrgggg"! hahaha hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It is so Kool looking. I'm an undercover pirate lover. I love pirate movies and stuff. I think it's awesome Cathy!!!!
    Big Hugs!
    Reeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how creative you are!!!! I love when I see people do stuff totally "out of the box"
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete