Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

First Matchbox for Swap

This is the first matchbox for a swap I'm in. It's also the first swap I've participated in. All of my matchboxes for this swap will be approximately 2" x 1.5".
 
I cut a window in the exterior box and put a scrap of acetate behind it. I wrapped in in blue cardstock that I had also cut a window in, then added the clouds. I inked some copy paper with Broken China Distress Ink, then tore pieces and glued them in the interior box.
 
The balloon and sun with clouds are from a small stamp set from the dollar section, probably a Studio G, but I'm not positive. I colored then cut them out, and mounted them in the interior box with foam tape. I stamped "happiness" on a strip of acetate and attached it to the bottom of the interior box.






Thanks for looking!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. These tiny matchboxes are so darn cute! I just LOVE 'em! I'm gonna have to get me a brick of the tiny boxes and see what I can make of them. I never thought about making such tiny art but I just can't get enough of it now that I have seen it, LOL!
    Big Hugs!
    Reeah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are so much fun and so teeny and cute. Would love to see what you come up with!

      Delete