Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Tiny Art

I was inspired by Sandra ArtfullyMade's matchbox art that she has been posting on the Kraafter's Kommunity over at Google+. She also has a great blog (it's in my blog roll - Artfully Made 4 U) go check it out.

So I couldn't find any mini matchboxes in my stash so I made a little box, finished dimensions 2 1/2 x 1 1/2. I used tissue paper for the background.

I then a CTMH stamp set, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut for the pictures. I took some scraps of green tissue paper, twisted them up and glued with hot glue to add dimension. The flowers were glued on top. I wanted the butterfly to be loose so I glued it to the end of a strip of plastic packaging and glued the other end behind the flowers.

To finish it off I made a lid from a scrap of paper, then tore out the middle to make a frame. I wrapped it with ribbon to create a hanger. The quote was found on the internet.

 
 




Thanks for looking!
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Now you need yo go John Myanmar swap at atcsforall.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!! I talk about auto correct going crazy!!! I meant you need to join my swap

    ReplyDelete